Saturday, January 26, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Getting married can be a stressful thing! There is so much to think about and it can all cost so much! My hopes for this blog is to help women be able to plan their wedding and keep it within their budgets. I hope this blog can be a source for you to come to for all your needs and questions! I will do my best to find great deals for you and provide a wide variety of options for you to look at! If you know of anyone who is a photographer, makes announcements, sells wedding dresses, etc. for a reasonable price, please contact me and let me know! I would love to add them to my site for others to see and use! I am currently in the Provo, UT area, so most of the people I advertize will be from Utah.  However, I hope to expand over time! My hope is that at least the advice and tidbits can be found helpful to those outside of Utah!

                                                                     About Me:

To tell you a little about myself, my name is Kris and I am 21 years old. I will be getting married in April!! My fiancĂ© and I met in Provo, Utah back in August and as they say, the rest is history! I have a lot of hopes and dreams for this blog and am so excited to start it! I've had this idea for quite a while, but haven't put it into play till now.  Getting married myself, I'm starting to realize just how costly weddings can be! So if you are like me and like to find the good deals without having to cut to many corners, then hopefully this blog will be helpful for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment