Saturday, February 9, 2013

All about the Bride: Part 1

Ok girls I don't know about you but I want to be looking my best for the big day! Ok, ok... and night. Who doesn't? So now it's time to take a short break from thinking of everything and everyone else. It's time to think about yourself for a moment! It's important for you to decide what personal things are important to you and what personal goals you want to achieve as some will take time and effort. Here a few things to get you started.

1) Workout Schedule:
Some of you out there may already be great at keeping up with this and have a fabulous body! If that's you, Good Job! Keep it up! However, if your like me and are horrible about working out and love carbs in particular, let's all join together ladies and get our bodies in the shape we want them to be in!

If you have any particular workouts that are working great for you PLEASE share them by commenting bellow!! Finding really good workouts can be hard and I'd love to get some new ideas and have everyone share!

I'll start: This workout is super tuff! I can only make it through the first couple of minutes right now...




2) Skin Care:
Having clear, healthy skin is something I'm sure we are all trying to achieve! It can be tough though! But, I'm sure we are all wanting clear skin for our photos! So if you don't already know, try and pay attention to your diet and how it affects you! A lot of times the foods we eat will have a huge effect on our hormones which can end up showing on our face! For me, foods with lots of sugar will make my face break out! So now I'm trying to monitor my sugar intake! Also, pay attention to your skin care products and if they are working. For some, their skin will, in a sense, become immune to the products they have been using for a long period of time and it may not be providing your skin with the benefits it needs.

Another great step to this, that I will cover more about later, is getting facials! My goal to help me clear up my skin before the big day is to get a facial at least a couple of times!



3 ) Hair Care:
Taking care of your hair is important. Guys love hair! I've never known a man that doesn't like to play with a woman's soft hair! Also, you definitely want your hair looking good for your engagement/wedding photos! So assess your hair and see if it needs some loving! They say it is important to get a trim about every six weeks. This will keep the ends from breaking/splitting upward, damaging the hair more. So don't be like me and wait six months before you get your next haircut because now I have to cut off a lot more than I want!

So lets stick with the first image below of the Healthy End!!



4) Tanning:
This may not matter to some, but if you prefer to have smooth, even tan lines I would suggest looking into getting a tanning pass and creating a schedule for you to go. If you only go every once in a blue moon it will not do anything for you as the tans will not last. So you will want to plan your trips so that you're going frequently enough to get tan, but not to look "fake baked."  Also, talk to the front desk associate while you're there to see what bed would be best for you and your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment