Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My First Facial

Well ladies, I am happy to say I started getting my facials and my first one went great! I absolutely loved it. I have seen more of a difference from one facial then I have from anything else I've ever done. I have always had bad acne and my face has cleared up so much I couldn't be happier! I plan on getting multiple, but I would definitely recommend getting at least two before the big day! For my facial I went to Massage Envy Spa in Orem, Utah. The esthetician was great and I loved the Murad products that they used. Because I have always suffered from acne, my esthetician did a Clarifying Enzyme Acne facial for me. My pores has never felt so clean! I really am so happy with the results and can't wait to see the results after a couple more!

Address:
1068 S. 750 East
Orem, UT 84097
Hours of Operation:
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday-Saturday
Phone: (801) 336-3689

Located in the Village at University Mall between the Cinemark Movie Theatre and Deseret Book


No comments:

Post a Comment